1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

In Dec. 2018 my Dell computer, under warranty, went haywire.

Today, 5/28/2019, I am still without a working computer. Four site visits. two motherboards, three operating systems, remote accesses, ad nauseum parts, 1210 emails and 1524 apologies and unrecoverable frustration and wasted time for me. They are paid to talk to me - they are paid to send me emails - they are paid to schedule site visits.

Today I asked that they replace the computer - 8 or 9 new apologies and a request that I be patient for another site visit.

I am their guinea pig, producing teachable moments for their beta warranty "service".

WTF have I been for the last six months if not patient? THIS IS 2019! HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE AS PATIENT AS I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT A COMPUTER AND ALL THEY CAN DO IS ASK ME TO BE MORE PATIENT?

I BOUGHT THE COMPUTER AND WARRANTY IN GOOD FAITH - THEY CONTINUE TO ABUSE THAT. I CANNOT IN GOOD FAITH RECOMMEND THEIR COMPUTERS OR WARRANTY TO AMYONE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop.

Comments

CASE # 987814475 Tag CB7D1F2 Title should be "6 Months No Computer" junkezer@gmail.com

h.kitchener

This is why everyone needs at least two computers---one to use mainly and the other sporadically, but synced with the first in case the main one goes kaput. As an aside, Dell isn't known for great customer service.

junkezer

A lesson in customer abuse.