Omaha, Nebraska
2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger. Great deal!

Except the bundle was no bundle at all, only the Amplifier was shipped. I was told by support that it doesn't come with a graphics card and they could offer me a refund.

No attempt to give me what I originally purchased. I did eventually plan on buying a Graphics Amplifier, but was waiting for a sale and would have continued waiting if I knew that this was a bait-and-switch scam. The offer of the amplifier with a graphics card actually got me to purchase the amplifier, so it worked.

Review about: Dell Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not get what advertised.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion