2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger. Great deal!

Except the bundle was no bundle at all, only the Amplifier was shipped. I was told by support that it doesn't come with a graphics card and they could offer me a refund.

No attempt to give me what I originally purchased. I did eventually plan on buying a Graphics Amplifier, but was waiting for a sale and would have continued waiting if I knew that this was a bait-and-switch scam. The offer of the amplifier with a graphics card actually got me to purchase the amplifier, so it worked.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not get what advertised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dell deal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Dell needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dell.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments