Omaha, Nebraska
100% full Not resolved

I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger. Great deal!

Except the bundle was no bundle at all, only the Amplifier was shipped. I was told by support that it doesn't come with a graphics card and they could offer me a refund.

No attempt to give me what I originally purchased. I did eventually plan on buying a Graphics Amplifier, but was waiting for a sale and would have continued waiting if I knew that this was a bait-and-switch scam. The offer of the amplifier with a graphics card actually got me to purchase the amplifier, so it worked.

Review about: Alienware Graphics Amplifier Gtx 970 Bundle.

I didn't like: Did not get what advertised.

2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dell Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $300
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.