In my experience, Dell will sell you a defective computer, promise to make repairs, as is demanded in their own warranty, and then continue to return a broken computer to you.I have spent hours on the phone troubleshooting with countless representatives, been lied to many times, all to still have a computer with faulty hardware and error codes.

Related: Tophatter - VIRUS on LAPTOP

Their repairs department is convinced that the issue is resolved, but my laptop after only a few months will no longer charge and gives me an error code. They expect me to continue sending my computer in for repairs and waiting months at a time for the repairs to be completed, until I only assume, my warranty runs out and they can get out of it. Last time they had to order a part for the computer, which obviously didn't fix the issue. Their customer service, when I could understand them, were rude, lied to me, and intentionally sent me to another representative instead of fixing the issue.

From my experience, Dell intentionally sells broken, faulty computers and counts on their horrific customer service to prevent them from ever having to face the responsibility for it.

Check out the BBB reviews for Dell to see thousands of complaints and reviews like this.Don't make my mistake, buy any other brand of computer.

Review about: Faulty Laptop Refusing Repairs Under Warranty.

I didn't like: Customer support - rude and ineffective, Customer support - lies, Sells faulty hardware, Refusal to make repairs under warranty.

Usability
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dell Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $380
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.