Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user May 25, 2021

Computer overheats & Dell service is non-existent. I bought a Dell laptop on 1/8/21 arrived mid Feb 2021, today is 5/25/21 (about 4 months old) The laptop overheats then shuts down.

I tried to return it, but could not. Dell said they'd repair it, but would need the system for 15 days. I am a bookkeeper and am a single person in my business making ends meet. I cannot be without my only computer for 15 days.

If I don't work, I don;t get paid. If my client work is not completed, I lose business. Dell wouldn't assist me in resolving the issue. Firstly, the fact that the system overheats is indicative of a bad product, secondly, their service is awful.

It is impossible to talk to anyone who can make a decision. One is left solely with technical support at the lowest levels just so one goes in circles.

There is no care whatsoever for their consumer. I would never purchase a Dell system ever again.

User's recommendation: Don't buy Dell.

Comments

#2019039

This is a suspecious company that mostly all of them are thieves and cheaters.

#2017172

It’s under warranty and they will fix it. They don’t provide a computer in the interim.

Sounds like you need a better business advisor!

Tech goes down at times and you should have a backup plan! Don’t come here and complain!!

Dell Reviews