Salt Lake City, Utah

I ordered the system with a spare AC Adapter and Battery which was displayed as a 9 cell battery.I got the system, and the AC adapter, but no spare battery.

A week after I bought, the system, the printer went on sale for $200 less and Dell wanted me to send the printer back and reorder the same printer to get the $200 price break! Does anyone think this sounds a bit ridiculous? I was also advised that the 9 cell battery that was offered didn't even exist! When I complained about not getting the battery, I was treated like a criminal and a liar.

I filed a complaint with the BBB, and the person responding from Dell tried to justify the $200 price difference issue, and requested pictures proving my position. I found it interesting that in the past 3 days, this laptop was removed from their website! Fortunately for me, I took pictures of the offering and proved my claim of false advertising! Having bought many computers from Dell, I was willing to pay more for the great service I have received in the past.

I will never buy from Dell again. This will cost Dell tens of thousands of dollars in lost revenue. Additional, I could only speak to someone in India who did speak good English, but had extremely poor comprehension. Their people in India have no clue of the legal system in American and our system of accountability.

Buying from Dell is no longer worth the frustration. I am a 50 year old small business owner who previously spent 10 years with a Fortune 50 company.

I am well respected by my current and former colleagues and will ensure they are well aware of Dell's false advertising and horrible customer service!I have this thing that Dell currently lacks...CREDIBILITY!

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion