Beware Dell.com. Ship out a VIZIO TV different model when you bought on Cyber Monday 2013 website.

175 of 614 Dell reviews

I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless internet.I called customer services to resolve the problem, and was able to talk to Ms.

Verma, the Manager (Ext#4544054). After one week, they had changed it to the correct TV, but I had to wait an additional 27 days for it to ship out( website shows is shipped out in only 4 days) . Finally, I canceled my TV because this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my parents. Why is Dell, a big company, provide services without any respect to a customer like that?

They didn't care how the customer felt by giving careless customer services. I will never buy anything from DELL again.

My order is #515888713; my Ref is # 6279049.This information is for someone to consider about Dell services.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
175 of 614 Dell reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dell. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dell.
Filing a new complaint about
×