I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless internet.I called customer services to resolve the problem, and was able to talk to Ms.
Verma, the Manager (Ext#4544054). After one week, they had changed it to the correct TV, but I had to wait an additional 27 days for it to ship out( website shows is shipped out in only 4 days) . Finally, I canceled my TV because this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my parents. Why is Dell, a big company, provide services without any respect to a customer like that?
They didn't care how the customer felt by giving careless customer services. I will never buy anything from DELL again.
My order is #515888713; my Ref is # 6279049.This information is for someone to consider about Dell services.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Damage Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- " All Reviews Telecommunications Fox News 48 of 272 reviews Fox News The Kelly File Tv Show Review from Helotes, Texas ISSUE NOT RESOLVED Helotes, Texas Oct 19 ..."