I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless internet.I called customer services to resolve the problem, and was able to talk to Ms.

Verma, the Manager (Ext#4544054). After one week, they had changed it to the correct TV, but I had to wait an additional 27 days for it to ship out( website shows is shipped out in only 4 days) . Finally, I canceled my TV because this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my parents. Why is Dell, a big company, provide services without any respect to a customer like that?

They didn't care how the customer felt by giving careless customer services. I will never buy anything from DELL again.

My order is #515888713; my Ref is # 6279049.This information is for someone to consider about Dell services.

Review about: Dell Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Dell - Inspiron 3520 - Horrible Dell "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more