I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless internet.I called customer services to resolve the problem, and was able to talk to Ms.

Related: Dell - Nightmare Experience

Verma, the Manager (Ext#4544054). After one week, they had changed it to the correct TV, but I had to wait an additional 27 days for it to ship out( website shows is shipped out in only 4 days) . Finally, I canceled my TV because this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my parents. Why is Dell, a big company, provide services without any respect to a customer like that?

They didn't care how the customer felt by giving careless customer services. I will never buy anything from DELL again.

My order is #515888713; my Ref is # 6279049.This information is for someone to consider about Dell services.

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dell Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Dell - Inspiron 3520 - Horrible Dell "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..." Read more Lenovo cheated on me, NOT GETTING REFUND OR REPLACEMENT,  Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever Lenovo "List of all issues found with this Laptop at various time Touchpad RAM Frequency Dedicated Graphic Memory Top Case Bottom Case WIFI Device DVD Hinge Auto Restart Lenovo did not..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more