Beware Dell.com. Ship out a VIZIO TV different model when you bought on Cyber Monday 2013 website.
I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless internet.I called customer services to resolve the problem, and was able to talk to Ms.
Verma, the Manager (Ext#4544054). After one week, they had changed it to the correct TV, but I had to wait an additional 27 days for it to ship out( website shows is shipped out in only 4 days) . Finally, I canceled my TV because this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my parents. Why is Dell, a big company, provide services without any respect to a customer like that?
They didn't care how the customer felt by giving careless customer services. I will never buy anything from DELL again.
My order is #515888713; my Ref is # 6279049.This information is for someone to consider about Dell services.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Property Damage Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Xtream Media Server Pro-3800 Dec 23rd 2009 was told server would arrive Dec 29th 2009-Never showed! Januray 12th a Dirty, Used,dented server without owners manual, covered in greasy finger..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I ordered the system with a spare AC Adapter and Battery which was displayed as a 9 cell battery. I got the system, and the AC adapter, but no..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."