319 E Parmer Ln, Austin, TX 78753, USA
1.6

I ordered three pieces from Dell, a desk top computer, monitor and keyboard.After 2 weeks the keyboard showed up with no explanation as to the other parts.

Contacted Dell, "order is on it's way" Two weeks later get 3 e-mails order is shipped then 4 e-mails saying order is cancelled. Called a US number, connected to India or Pakistan with someone who insisted they spoke English. NOT MY ENGLISH. After spending over 45 min on phone was told everything was being sent.

No explanation as to why 3 e-mails saying order cancelled. I wrote Dell they sent a link for customer service but cannot send E-mail because my issue is not on their very short list.

I am Pissed will never order from Dell again unless they connect me to someone in the good old USofA.Jack C

Review about: Dell Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Non english speaking reps and not being usa connected.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Morrisville, Pennsylvania, United States #1318426

Avoid Dell At all costs, Just received the second laptop as the first Precision 5510 failed, now the same problem with the second glad I did not pay as of yet as I am in a position of power having two malfunctioning machines for the cost of dollars.

When they make me happy I will send them their machines back...

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1309962

Good to know as I am in need of a new computer soon. Will avoid Dell.