52 views
2.0

Original review updated by user Jun 23, 2021

I have always bought Dell and have no issues other than customer service. I have spent countless hours chatting, calling, emailing only to be disconnected or not with the right department.

My recent laptop purchase on day one..right after set up, had a pop up virus saying microsoft and windows have been disabled and to call a number (i don't think so).. charged overnight, it then had a pop up that said battery dead, replace. Good luck getting through to customer service with the right department! And they are charging me monthly for a warrantee I didn't sign up for!

My previous purchase of a laptop consisted of them sending it to me and a week later I bought a Xbox gift card with my rebate. I got that and two tablets in the mail. I spent 3 hours screaming on the phone because I couldn't understand them, i didn't have the right department or I got randomly disconnected. When I finally got through, they offered me a discounted price for them of 80.00 each.

I ended up buying them but man didnt that *** me off! How sneaky!

User's recommendation: Nice stuff but beware customer service sucks.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dell Pros: Fairly decent equipment.

Dell Cons: Being taken advantage of and lied to, Worst customer service, Worst contact system, Sneaky.

Comments