Dealing with Dell has been a nightmare. I've made many purchases with Dell using their deferred payment plan.

I've paid off 2 bills. But I didn't realized, even if you pay your balance off before deferred billing, informed by the reps the bills not separated; you're still charged the interest. My payments never goes down. Another thing I've notice, if you have more than one purchases on your account you've paying three different interest rates.

And the reps for Dell will get nasty and hang up on you. My payments are through the roof.

B. Savage, Phila, PANeed help pls.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Round Rock, Texas, United States #960252

Hello Mr. Savage,

I wanted to try one last time to reach out to you regarding your concern. If I have not received your call by the close of business tomorrow I will assume you obtained resolution from another source.

Dell Financial Services

DFS Consumer HIP and DFS Social Media Office + 1 800 283 2210 x 7233492 or + 1 512 723 3492 Fax + 1 512 283 8876 (must be to my attention) Jerry_Strother@Dell.com

Round Rock, Texas, United States #959412

Hello MR. Savage,

I wanted to try again to reach out to you. I look forward to your call.

Hello Mr. Savage,

I recently became aware of your post.

If you could, please call me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you.