We bought a Dell Inspiron in Dec 2010.7 months later the hard drive has crashed & tech brought us a refurbished one.

That didnt work & they tried another. Now they want to replace the motherboard & memory with more refurbished parts. When I requested new parts or a new machine, they told me I need to accept the refurbished parts or they wont fix the machine! Their customer relations manager, Robin D'Cruz had shocking attitude and was extremely rude.

Im so angry I could scream!

I will never buy another DELL ever again!They dont even know what customer service is!!

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

nikalseyn

Well, providing refurbished parts seems to be the bane of consumers and the delight of computer companies these days.It is much cheaper for Dell to swap out your broken parts for a used one.

I have been using Gateway for some 6 years now, with no real hardware problems. But, with the current cheap price of computers, when your warranty expires, just buy a new one. Take your pick of whom, just get a good brand named one. Sometimes, and you appear to be one of them, people get a lemon.

Blame Dell for the rude customer service, but they did fix it according to what they promised to do.Read the warranty.

Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Dell Lost Another Customer Today. Dell "I tried to buy this holiday sale deal, but it would not put the correct price in my shopping cart. I contacted dell, they said it had expired, but the sale..." Read more Evine Live - Low life evine Evine Live "I writing this to let consumers know that Evine is a 3rd rate company. I purchased a hair removal kit that has Never worked. Because the host said it should..." Read more First Alert - 1st Alert Model P1210 Marketed as a 10year product - First Alert "Installed (2) of these in Nov 2014. Both went out this year - 2017. Product was supposed to last until 2024. There were more expensive than the traditional 9V ones...." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more