100% full Not resolved

Firstly dell dont care about customer data.

I have purchased Dell 1tb external hard disk in 2013 with stops working in November 2014 with out any physical damage.

Dell replaced 1tb external hard disk which too has stopped working in June 2015.

After lot of fight dell customer care told me fact about dell external hard disk. Fact is that in replacement they provide hard disk which came for repairing in dell, in simple way as replacement they give 2nd hard disk to customer. Also they dont provide any refund of it. I have lost 1tb data twice so pathetic service of dell. I never faced such service in my whole life.

Therefore I suggest you not to purchase any of dell product as I suffered twice I dont want anyone to suffer what i suffered.

they are simply fooling customers by giving 2nd hand repaired hard disk as replacement.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dell 1tb external hard drive from Dell and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $62 and wants Dell to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was dell, dell external hard disk and customer support. Author liked the most fooling customers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments