This PC packs a lot of features into its small frame, but the price is outrageous considering what you get in terms of speed.For the money, you'd be a lot better off getting an Apple MacBook, and it would have a much higher resale value, too.

However, the overall bang for buck doesn't do it for me.

Instead, next time I think I'll try out a Mac; yeah, they're more expensive, but it seems to me that you can do far more creative projects in a short period of time.Thanks for listening to my review!

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

DELL 2nd hand external hard disk Dell "Firstly dell dont care about customer data. I have purchased Dell 1tb external hard disk in 2013 with stops working in November 2014 with out any physical damage. Dell replaced 1tb..." Read more Dell - Inspiron 3520 - Horrible Dell "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - JUNK Recliners Southern Motion Furniture "Bought 2 identical recliners. After a few months, the leather, or leatherette...peeled off. The retailer nor Southern Motion cared a bit, nor would they replace the chair. 2 days after..." Read more Houzz - Horrible Customer Service! Houzz "Houzz has great items for sale. Their shipping was great, but if you have any issues, standby! I ordered some home décor and when one of the items was delivered,..." Read more Jeep - Faulty Seatbelt Jeep "My children and I were traveling on Hwy 55 in Idaho. My 17 year old son fell asleep in the back seat with his seatbelt on. I came upon an..." Read more Dhgate - Defective Fender in motorcycle fairing kit Dhgate "Bought motorcycle fairing kit fitment issues due to compressed molding process front fender would not fit at all it was damaged due to improper placement of mounting holes due to..." Read more