Ashfield, New South Wales

Holland Winfield who works as Dell's customer service manager ripped me off to the tune of $1,000 on an Allienware laptop. I thought there were rules about trade but reality is Holland Winfield does as he pleases.

VERY unfair that I paid top dollar for a LEMON not a top of the range laptop.

Holland just refused to act fairly with me. I also lost all my expensive software and documents etc. University work suffered and my life was *** thanks to Dell's disgusting Winfield Holland who dragged my case out forever. I am truly disgusted that Dell has such a person working in his position.

Absolutely ripped off by Dell and will never buy Dell again ever! what a shocking experience and what a night mare. do yourself a favour and buy from a company that will give you service instead of Dell who gave me a night mare.

what a costly mistake I made dealing with DEll! I am so disgusted that I am toying with the idea of getting my feelings out on a large balloon on a building for all traffic to see - it is either that or a large bii board - I will do some thing Dell cant get away with this!

Reason of review: Holland Winfield.

I didn't like: Customer service and their manager winfield holland, Disgusting disregard after selling me a lemon allienware, Dell wrecked my life with their lemon alienware laptop, Will never buy dell again, Dell ignored my pleads for help with new alieware lapotp.

Comments