Ashfield, New South Wales

Holland Winfield who works as Dell's customer service manager ripped me off to the tune of $1,000 on an Allienware laptop.I thought there were rules about trade but reality is Holland Winfield does as he pleases.

VERY unfair that I paid top dollar for a LEMON not a top of the range laptop.

Holland just refused to act fairly with me. I also lost all my expensive software and documents etc. University work suffered and my life was *** thanks to Dell's disgusting Winfield Holland who dragged my case out forever. I am truly disgusted that Dell has such a person working in his position.

Absolutely ripped off by Dell and will never buy Dell again ever! what a shocking experience and what a night mare. do yourself a favour and buy from a company that will give you service instead of Dell who gave me a night mare.

what a costly mistake I made dealing with DEll!I am so disgusted that I am toying with the idea of getting my feelings out on a large balloon on a building for all traffic to see - it is either that or a large bii board - I will do some thing Dell cant get away with this!

Reason of review: Holland Winfield.

I didn't like: Customer service and their manager winfield holland, Disgusting disregard after selling me a lemon allienware, Dell wrecked my life with their lemon alienware laptop, Will never buy dell again, Dell ignored my pleads for help with new alieware lapotp.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments