Ashfield, New South Wales

Holland Winfield who works as Dell's customer service manager ripped me off to the tune of $1,000 on an Allienware laptop.I thought there were rules about trade but reality is Holland Winfield does as he pleases.

VERY unfair that I paid top dollar for a LEMON not a top of the range laptop.

Holland just refused to act fairly with me. I also lost all my expensive software and documents etc. University work suffered and my life was *** thanks to Dell's disgusting Winfield Holland who dragged my case out forever. I am truly disgusted that Dell has such a person working in his position.

Absolutely ripped off by Dell and will never buy Dell again ever! what a shocking experience and what a night mare. do yourself a favour and buy from a company that will give you service instead of Dell who gave me a night mare.

what a costly mistake I made dealing with DEll!I am so disgusted that I am toying with the idea of getting my feelings out on a large balloon on a building for all traffic to see - it is either that or a large bii board - I will do some thing Dell cant get away with this!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and their manager winfield holland and disgusting disregard after selling me a lemon allienware. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "holland winfield" of dell alienware laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Dell needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell alienware laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dell.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments