Hi there, I bought a Dell Laptop brand new last year and have been trying for months to get them to fix it with no luck.They have finally identified that the machine is faulty, the want to refurbish it I want a brand new replacement, the saga continues.

I really just want the thousand dollar laptop I bought to work like a brand new laptop should. It's been ridiculous trying to get things sorted. Anyway I am looking to make a complaint to the consumer regulator about this company, but before i do that i'd love it to be a collective complaint so if you've had an issue with a new dell product and they haven't resolved it appropriately please email me at dellannoyedau at gmail.com I will need you to let me know which product, the purchase date, a bit about your problem and the customer purchase confirmation number. I see in 2010 they got a slap on the wrist for not properly following Australian consumer law regarding warranties, so let see what happens.

Tired of big companies bullying consumers who only want the product they paid for to work like it should.SO please do share.

Review about: Dell 5000 Inspiron Laptop.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Social media service.

I didn't like: Holland winfield, Product, Service and product, Company obviously dodging warranty service.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion