I ordered a 17inch laptop. It was shipped the next day.

The keboard did not work. Called customer care they said I would have to call tech. Tech said it would take 2 plus weeks because they have to build a new computer. I called sales they say they have them in stock.

Spoke with a manager he said if I had called customer care they would have sent a computer right out but since I called tech they have to build one. This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Every person I have spoken with could care less about the lousy service they are giving. I have used Dell's My Tech Team in the past but my subscription had run out on my old laptop just last month. It may cost more but it was worth having a courtious english speaking person.I will not be purchasing any more items from Dell. They could care less about their customers.

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

i am totally agree with you.i purchased a xps l401x .it was faulty.i updated to dell and they told me that we will send an engineer but he could not fix the problem.and replaced the part and after some days a new problem devloped.it was freezing,heating,hanging.engineers came to my place 9- 10 times but could not fix it.when i told them it is too much heating and hanging all the time and the answer was it is common in all xps.and you know what was my laptop configuration .*(I7 CPU,4GB RAM,2 GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD)STILL IT WAS HANGING .AND THE ASTONISHING FACTOR WAS THAT THEIR ENGINEER WAS STRUGGLING WITH MY LAP TOP I ASKED HIM THE REASON HE TOLD ME SIR I DONT KNOW HOW TO ASSEMBLE OR DISSASSEMBLE THE XPS LAPTOP IT IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS LAPTOP.I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR IT.SO I RECOMMEND DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT OF DELL.THEY CHEAT PUBLIC BY REPLACING REFURNISHED OR OLD PART.VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DELL......

i am totally agree with you.i purchased a xps l401x .it was faulty.i updated to dell and they told me that we will send an engineer but he could not fix the problem.and replaced the part and after some days a new problem devloped.it was freezing,heating,hanging.engineers came to my place 9- 10 times but could not fix it.when i told them it is too much heating and hanging all the time and the answer was it is common in all xps.and you know what was my laptop configuration .*(I7 CPU,4GB RAM,2 GB NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD)STILL IT WAS HANGING .AND THE ASTONISHING FACTOR WAS THAT THEIR ENGINEER WAS STRUGGLING WITH MY LAP TOP I ASKED HIM THE REASON HE TOLD ME SIR I ASSEMBLE AND DISSASSEMBLE THE XPS.I WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR IT.SO I RECOMMEND DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT OF DELL.THEY CHEAT PUBLIC BY REPLACING REFURNISHED OR OLD PART.VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DELL......

Ditto to all the dell complaints