I was Christmas shopping online on Black Friday for a gift for my Husband & being a long time customer of Dell of numerous high ticket items I was searching their site for the perfect gift 4 my Husband (TV) & came upon an ad for a Sony Bravia KDL 46inch LCD HD-TV...the page I found this on did not have an advertised price so I clicked on the "ON SALE NOW, click to see YOUR Price" which popped up "Your lowest price" $699.00.

Instead of ordering online I decided to speak to a sales rep so I could confirm that this is a new product as opposed to refurbished & that the price on the ad is exactly matching the product without any hidden fees, besides shipping. I spoke to a sales rep named "Princess" I asked 4 her extension in case I had any further questions, which she gave me & after both of us making a verbal contract repeating exactly the item I was purchasing/price/addt. shipping cost/delivery time & my authorization to charge my Dell Preferred Account. Everything seemed fine until 2 weeks later when I was delivered a 26in TV...which I refused delivery stating wrong size & immediately attempted to contact the sales rep whom I made the contract with @ her "personal extension" but after speaking to Dozens of svcs reps from every continent its obvious another lie is being able to call your rep back if I have any further questions, they offered to credit my account & sell me the correct size TV with a 10% discount!!!! I demanded the correct TV for the advertised price immediately for delivery before Xmas & to honor the verbal contract made on Black Friday...which they refused although stating it was totally their fault due to a product ID error....I DON’T READ PRODUCT IDs!!!! I have spoken to Dozens of tiny cust svcs reps from all countries, wasted many hours of my cell phone minutes, missed an entire evening of work due to stress (I'm 8mo pregnant), I have all the paperwork (incld. the fake ad which enticed me to make a purchase) and even recorded a couple stressful conversations with svcs reps admitting Dell’s fault!!!! I am a long standing customer of Dell with Many high ticket purchases, I make above the min monthly pmnt and this is the treatment I get....A SCAM!

I honestly did not want this matter to escalade to court & the Media...but that is Exactly where this is going if I do not receive satisfaction in this matter…the resolution to Dell’s shameful scam is to simply, Immediately Express Deliver the correct Sony Bravia KDL 46 inch LCD-HD TV for delivery before Christmas & in addition to that I also deserve the APR and Finance charges to be set @ 0.00%/$0.00…with No Expiration… and $1000 credit to my account…effective immediately.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments