Bought Dell Computer 11/03.Made 1 payment 12/04.

Paid balance on 1/04. They did same thing to me with a "$24" balance. Called many times. Cus Svc in India.

They could not understand English and kept repeating their "script". Then THEY started hounding me and wanting me to give my credit card over phone which I would not do. Sent me to Collections & Ruined my spotless credit. Even Collection Co.

said it didn't make sense. I paid everything else and not this $24?? They knew it was an error and sent back to Dell. Sent certified letter to MIchael Dell and they did give me the $150 rebate (albeit a yr late) but never removed $24 which ended up being $48.

Was notified of class action suit against them. Filled out paperwork and that is ONLY way they removed from my credit report (after 4 yrs).

WOULD NEVER BUY FROM DELL AGAIN!!

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced Computeruniverse "this email i was send it to "https://www.computeruniverse.net" that is the retail shop and to "Info-Lenovo-DE@medion.com" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this "Dear Mr.Athansios, Thank you for your..." Read more Dell Computer support is ineffective Dell "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..." Read more Dell Computer - Fraud and Fiction Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Lords Electronics Plc - Promotion Offer –  Buy 2 Get 1 Free Lords Electronics Plc "Promotion Offer – Buy 2 Get 1 Free Original and unlocked Brand new. Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - $700 Apple iphone 7 Plus 256GB — $500 Apple iPhone 7..." Read more Dressilyme - Left without a dress Dressilyme "Buying from dressilyme was a huge mistake. I know the dresses are 'replica' dress but one would expect it to at least be close to the image shown on the..." Read more Skylight Visa - Refund requested by company denied product never recieved Skylight Visa "I Michaela Vinnedge-Essert ordered an Iphone 5s on August 15, 2017 on walmart.com from Quickwireless.com. My product was supposed to be delivered on September 4, 2017 my product was not..." Read more Coinstar - What a rip-off!!! Coinstar "I specifically went to this Coinstar machine at a Kriger because it would give gift cards; when I started the machine it actually asked if I wanted a gift card..." Read more