Berlin, New Jersey

I had bought several Dell computers direct.They had been helpful in the past.

This time, when I tried to get an opinion of which one met my needs, the salesperson on the phone just kept asking me how much I wanted to spend. When I finally told him, he came up with one that costs a little more. I went ahead and ordered it, and it has been nothing but junk. I am about to throw away the two year old computer.

I spent many hours on the phone with people in India. It took them very long for the simplist things. Then they wasted more of my time by putting their superiors on the phone and asking about the service.

The repair people kept selling me more things I found out later that I did not need.

Right now, the computer crashes several times a day.I plan to buy a cheap computer, because it could not possibly work worse than the $1000 computer I got from Dell.

Review about: Dell Repair.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more DELL 2nd hand external hard disk Dell "Firstly dell dont care about customer data. I have purchased Dell 1tb external hard disk in 2013 with stops working in November 2014 with out any physical damage. Dell replaced 1tb..." Read more Mj Mccoy Electric - Did not know what they were doing Mj Mccoy Electric "Sept 19,2017 put half beams in my basement with 2 inch screws to hold up two floors ,said he would put 12 ft, beams tore my duct galvanized steel out..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Seller Attitude And Item Still Not Send To Courier Lazada Malaysia "I had bought a xiao mi A1 mobile phone from Terra Distribution which does not required international shipment and I have tried to contact lazada customer service and ask them..." Read more Hostess Brands - Hostess cupcakes what the heck!! Hostess Brands "I have been buying Hostess products for over 30 yrs and after it was bought buy another company and put back on the market the products have been absolutely horrible!..." Read more Macys - FURNITURE FLIMSY - PROTECTION PLAN WORTHLESS Macys "I bought a couch and a side chair and the Protection Plan to service them if there was a problem. The problem is - they are cheapskates! The 'core' of..." Read more