Ok...So I have been on the phone with Dell for 49 Min.Third call cuz they keep hanging up with me and they can't answer one singe question about their own product!

WTH??? I don't understand having to go thru 3 people to get to a "product specialist" and they have me on hold. I just want to be done with this and buy else where but our company has a "deal" thru Dell and they don't have the support to handle it.

Confusing and who wants to be on the phone with Dell for this long REALLY???

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell Provides Horrible Customer Service To Me! Dell "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..." Read more DELL 2nd hand external hard disk Dell "Firstly dell dont care about customer data. I have purchased Dell 1tb external hard disk in 2013 with stops working in November 2014 with out any physical damage. Dell replaced 1tb..." Read more Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Century Communities - Devastated! Century Communities "I am a "customer" in GA. I began at the end of 2015 looking for a new home to purchase. As anyone who has gone through this process knows, it..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Red Roof Inn - The never appearing refund Red Roof Inn "We stayed at the Red Roof Inn St Louis Westport 11837 Lackland Road St Louis Mo 63146 314-991-4900 from 9/8/2017-9/11/2017 . Our room had roaches, both alive and dead. We..." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more