Less than a year ago, I bought a new Dell Studio Laptop, but it has been the worst computer that I ever bought.I have already had to replace the hard drive and the DVD drive, and the "warranty" evidently requires you to replace some of the parts yourself.

I have had nothing but terrible customer service when trying to get my issues resolved, which are still not resolved after 2 months because Dell has come back to me now telling me that they want the bad hard drive back even though it still has my data on it. I was told to take it some where to have it erased, which of course will cost me $60.00 that I don't have. Customer service told me that was my problem not theirs and refused to let me speak to a supervisor despite my calling back and talking to a second person.

I am so disappointed with Dell's service, but clearly they don't care about their customers.I will never buy another Dell product, and I recommend that everyone else stay very FAR AWAY from Dell too!!!

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Computeruniverse - Defective from the factory expencive laptop.Lenovo support does not replaced Computeruniverse "this email i was send it to "https://www.computeruniverse.net" that is the retail shop and to "Info-Lenovo-DE@medion.com" that is the lenovo support in germany . They answered this "Dear Mr.Athansios, Thank you for your..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more