I had an issue with the security on my computer and called Dell Tech Support for help. They told me that I needed to buy a 240.00 warranty and that they would be able to fix everything and anything for that amount. I agreed. The took my credit card information and processed the transaction, but then refused to fix the computer. They claimed that the transaction hadn't gone through.

I could see that the transaction had by looking at my on-line statement. I even got my bank on-line in conference with them, and the bank told them that the transaction had gone through. Then they started lying to me, gave me false names, and refused to transfer me to someone with the authority to assist.

Now I am out 240.00 and my computer is still trashed. You can't get in touch with anyone at Dell computers. They just route you to this same outsourcing group in India, which is obviously a scam becasue they steal from you.

NEVER BUY A DELL COMPUTER!!!!!

Review about: Dell Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Just experienced this same issue today! Unreal! Turned my computer into something I don't feel secure using, and I'm STILL waiting for a call-back from them.

Horrible service, if that's what you want to call it.