Very rude customer support.I was calling to ask for assistance in fixing my son's alienware computer that was having a boot problem because the hard disk drive not found.

Tech was telling me that I have to tell the truth who changed the configuration so he can help me. And I said I don't even know because I don't use this computer and I was just calling in behalf of my son. Considering that it was changed unintentionally, all I need is of them to tell me what to do so that next time it happens I know. But he kept on saying I have to be honest and that if the problem is with the software, we need to talk about the cost of fixing the problem.

Sounds like this tech in not even here in the U.S. because he has an accent.

The worst customer support I have dealt with.Dell needs to train their support on being friendly and helpful and not insulting and blaming their clients who are asking for assistance.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Dell - Inspiron 3520 - Horrible Dell "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Melaleuca Cancellation Melaleuca "I chatted with Melaleuca 2 times and emailed them. They made it intentionally difficult to cancel the account telling me I need to complete a form that is hidden on..." Read more