I just want to share a valid email for Dell's Executive Customer Complaints.Vinay_Kesavan@dell.com

Needless to say, nothing will change after all the *** Dell put me through.

But to save some of you folks the hassle of trying to find contact info I thought I would post. They DO NOT answer to customer service emails or emails sent in reply to emails from Dell to begin with (even when the email says that you can reply if you have questions).

I had been pretty satisfied with Dell (this being my first Dell laptop) up to this point.Their communication sucks unless of course you're looking to spend money.

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more Dell - Inspiron 3520 - Horrible Dell "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..." Read more Dell Computer - Fraud and Fiction Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more