I called Dell CSR re a promotion on their 40" Tv's with 12 months no interest.The promotion ended but the clerk assured me he could extend the offer on the Vizio Tv I wanted.

45 days after getting the TV I got my DFS statement from Dell Financial and they did not honor the promotion and were charging me 29.9% interest. After 5 weeks and countless hours of phone calls with DFS (Dell Financial Services) and Dell their management staff agreed to give me a $500 credit which would cover 12 months of Interest.....although it was not the original agreement I did accept.....you would think that would end it all but THEN they called me back an reniged the offer and told me I had to send the TV back.....then completely screwed up that! The only positive experience I had was that they did promptly refund my account!

Order online so their CSR reps don't *** over.

Take printout or screen prints of EVERYTHIGN for written confirmation of what you were promised by their online service OR better yet go somewhere that has better customer service because on a scale from 1-10 their service is a 1......I will give them that much for answering the phone when I call.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

ohcrap

Dell sucks!!Will never get another one.

CS is racist. I live in Puerto Rico and corrosponded in English,born and raised in NY. I got the comp with spanish keys and keys that were misplaced. ex..0) is supposed to be the equal mark.

When I complained to the Latin American Rep I was told in so many words to GFM.DELL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!