1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

**** NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE IN INDIA **** I purchased a Dell laptop directly from the company's website using my Dell preferred charge account.When filling in the shipping information, there were not enough lines to put all the information I needed in there.

Since this required a signature upon receipt, I was having it shipped to my employer where I knew there would be sufficient people to sign. I called customer service to add additional information, which they did. A few days later, after they tell me my order has shipped and is on its way, I get phone calls from their verification department. By the time I spoke to someone, Dell had contacted Fed Ex and intercepted the shipment to be returned to them.

I spent an hour at work trying to get answers from them as to why they would ship this back to themselves, with one agent telling me it had been delivered to me in Iowa. I'm in Ohio. I tried the on line chat-no go. I got a gentleman who was extremely rude.

I ended up hanging up on him. When I got home I called again. Finally was able to have them cancel the order. I told them I want a complete refund on my Dell account.

I spoke to at least 8 agents altogether.

TERRIBLE SERVICE.I will never buy another Dell.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1268041

They had it shipped back to them because they could not verify that you were you. Dude, have you been living under a rock? Fraud is rampant in this country.