purchased new XPS laptop in August 2011 for blue screen of death to appear within two weeks.Endless long conversations with technicians in India and remote access; one lasting 4 hours when new OS installed.

Problem not resolved and without laptop for 10 days whilst they fitted new hard drive. Not the problem as blue screen appearing again since it was returned. Asked for replacement within three weeks of purchase and they just fobbed me off. No reply to latest emails.

Have now written to their Ireland office and will keep you informed.

Want a full refund.Will never purchase a Dell item again.

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Dell Computer support is ineffective Dell "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..." Read more Dell Lost Another Customer Today. Dell "I tried to buy this holiday sale deal, but it would not put the correct price in my shopping cart. I contacted dell, they said it had expired, but the sale..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Rodan and Fields - From Holy Grail to Holey Frail Rodan and Fields "Ive heard of others discontinuing due to irritation. I do experience slight irritation but it was minor and considering the wonderful results I had, it seemed something I could tolerate...." Read more Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation - The worst company ever!!!! Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation "Bank made a mistake in sending a payment last year but any subsequent payment was on time since it is scheduled automatically. Instead of notifying us about the missing payment,..." Read more Tophatter - Damaged goods Tophatter "I got the flawless finishing touch and was damaged. There was no battery and no brush. The package was all messed up. I ordered a ring Sept 7 and still..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada is no longer Lazada after they use LEX service. Lazada Malaysia "I have always enjoyed buying from Lazada until suddenly they use LEX service. This is a poor delivery system. They won't give you a valid ninjavan tracking number because they..." Read more