Boone, Iowa

Monday am: Ordered Memory modules with Next Business day Delivery.Tues: (the next business day) called to check on delivery-Customer service said products were still at Dell.

Customer service confirmed that the order had not been shipped. Asked to cancel order as i needed the parts today or would not have paid for next business day delivery. Was transferred to "Order Cancellation Dept" (dell's name for that dept). That Dell person confirmed order not shipped, yes he would do cancellation.

Forward a week, Dell refunded part price but not the 22 dollars for the next day delivery fee.

When asked they refused to give a "written" reason.Oh yeah-I fell into their deceptive trap, and they don't want it in writing what they are doing.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell Lost Another Customer Today. Dell "I tried to buy this holiday sale deal, but it would not put the correct price in my shopping cart. I contacted dell, they said it had expired, but the sale..." Read more Dell Provides Horrible Customer Service To Me! Dell "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..." Read more DELL 2nd hand external hard disk Dell "Firstly dell dont care about customer data. I have purchased Dell 1tb external hard disk in 2013 with stops working in November 2014 with out any physical damage. Dell replaced 1tb..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG wave force washer rusting Lg Electronics "I bought the LG wave force top loader about 3 yrs ago. After about 14 months it started to have small rust spots near the beach dispenser. I did some..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Shabby Workmanship Heartland Rvs "Bought a 2014 Cyclone 4114 in Nov of 2014 and have to say, the quality, for a rig that retailed for $100,000+, is horrible. First rainstorm it flooded my kitchen..." Read more Comcast - Horrible! Comcast "Like many people in southwest Florida who are still recovering from hurricane Irma, we are slowly putting our lives and proerty back together. I called Comcast right after the storm..." Read more