Bought a Dell XPS 17" computer in May 2011 Paid 1700 and began having problems right away.Every call they made me buy something to fix the problem such as virus prot even though I had bought it with the computer.

Never fixed the issue. After several months of trying to rectify the issues the hard drive blew on it. When I called they stated I was 20 days over my warranty period!!! I called Chase Credit Card Company that i used for purchase and they backed me and said I was covered through them.

Four days later I had a check. I bought a MAC and love it. Moral of the story...NEVER.

EVER, EVER BUY A DELL!!!And GO GET A CHASE CARD....THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Beware Dell.com. Ship out a VIZIO TV different model when you bought on Cyber Monday 2013 website. Dell "I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Jayco - Disgusted! Jayco "New jayco 27.5 ht roof leaks warped door on slide from moisture. Service says doesnt leak. Decking is sepetated. Used once two weeks old. Clothes were wet. They say nothing..." Read more Merchant Bankcard Customer Care - On Hold for over 2hrs Merchant Bankcard Customer Care "Our business has been using Merchant Bankcard services for years and we receive monthly Merch Bank Billing charges. After a dramatic slow down in business (-90%), we continue to receive..." Read more NEW AOL changed file access permissions and default programs Aol "When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you. Contact your help desk." I don't have a..." Read more Aarp - Fed up with phone calls! Aarp "WARNING!!! DO NOT ASK AARP FOR INFORMATION ON HEALTH INSURANCE! I filled out the contact me form at their website and have been inundated with sales calls every single day..." Read more