One week after delivery of a computer from Dell Direct, the hard drive went bad. Dell agreed that it was defective and sent out a technician to install a new hard drive.

Nothing has worked correctly since. Dell refuses to refund money or replace the defective computer. I've spent hours talking to people around the world who do not know what they are talking about. They treat me like I'm *** and some are downright nasty. I've got some of the logs from chats with Dell and it's laughable. Their technical personnel act like they are from another planet.

I cannot put the computer on standby - it goes into power save mode and cannot be turned on or turned off.

Now the case is turned over to someone in India who says he will call me on Sunday and my whole system will be reinstalled - probably by me. I did not pay almost $1000 for a computer to have to reinstall the system and spend hours of my time getting a terrible product to work.

I will never purchase another Dell product. Their techical service is a joke and their computers are junk - unlike their computers of the past.

Review about: Dell Desktop Computer.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell gave a new replacement 5110 and willnot honer warrantry..called 9 times and get disconnected everytime.. dell page shows home express warranty in affect for 120more days .. This is dells company showing it does't give a ***, now longer base in us outsouring everythig

gman
Montgomery, Texas, United States #9867

I purchased 5 Dells within the last 3 years. Two of them crashed under warranty and Dell would not fix them. I will NEVER buy another Dell product again.