I have written to Dell computers at their executive offices a month ago and have not received any response.I am really unhappy about the quality of two computers I bought within a 12 months period.

And try calling their offices.

You have to be transferred at least 3 times before you get the right department.No one has the authority to make any decisions, their customer service department is useless, and as far as financial problems with your bill, just don't ask them, they don't have any answers.

Once my computers are paid for, I would never do business with them again.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell - Bait and Switch Advertising Dell "I ordered the system with a spare AC Adapter and Battery which was displayed as a 9 cell battery. I got the system, and the AC adapter, but no..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Dell Provides Horrible Customer Service To Me! Dell "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more CJS CD Keys - 50$ down the drain and strung me along CJS CD Keys "Bought a Warhammer II key for Steam. Said "Wrong Country". Submitted ticket, 2 days later they said it was a problem with a vendor they had and it will be..." Read more Pepperfry - Worst than worst , please never buy!! Pepperfry "I ordered a console and had I read these reviews I would not have put myself into this mess called pepper fry !! Ordered on 2oct, received on 13oct with..." Read more Animaterz - Thiefs / Stole our Website & Claimed to Be Us! Animaterz "Octalogo, OctaVideo, LogoScientist, Globelink Studios and more are all interconnected. These guys, well the buyer of the domains (Alex Walker) and other key players that are apart of this group,..." Read more Ezbuy - Ship for me Ezbuy "My ship for me item was outstanding in my account , not knowing what to do, call ezbuy , the staff , Michelle Hon, told me that they will not..." Read more