My sister purchased a "better" dell laptop close to a year ago, and has had nothing but trouble.Over the past year she has only been able to use it for less then a week of daily normal use.

After patiently letting dell try fix after fix, she was promised by a supposed Senior Supervisor that if the last fix did not work her laptop would be replaced.

After several days of being told, "This issue needs to be cleared and go through the proper channels, they now refuse to replace it saying they will continue support until her warranty expires, but will not stand behind their product, their word and their promises.

If you are considering purchasing a dell think twice.I bought a Gateway, a lemon like my sisters Dell but, the difference was after all fixes were tried and failed they sent me a newer, updated computer to make up for having so much trouble, and, their tech support was in the US.

Avoid Dell, they don't care about the people that keep them in business.

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Beware Dell.com. Ship out a VIZIO TV different model when you bought on Cyber Monday 2013 website. Dell "I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless..." Read more Dell Computer support is ineffective Dell "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - BLACK MOLD GROWING UNDER MY BOB-O-PEDIC Bobs Discount Furniture "10/21/17 On May 31 2013. I went to Bobs Discount Furniture to look at beds. I found the bed frame, mattress (Bob-O-Pedic and box spring that I wanted. I also..." Read more Keystone Rv - Fresh water tank mounted improperly Keystone Rv "I have a 2014 hideout that is used very rarely. I went elk hunting last month and by the time I got to camp I had no fresh water. After..." Read more Paramount Restoration Systems Forest Park Ga - Paramount Restoration (Forest Park, GA) Complaint Paramount Restoration Systems Forest Park Ga "Do not hire this company. I hired them to do some construction work, which includes painting, flooring and building a shed. They got paint all over my brand new tv,..." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Canoa resort incident room 1507 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I stayed at the Canoa Resort in Green Valley, AZ today and it was terrible! We were met by Melissa who obviously did not care about her job and was..." Read more