Dell's automated system refers to www.eagle-freight.com to track your shippment.After being unable to find my tracking number on this sight I called eagle-freight.com.

They informed me that Dell uses Eagle Consolidated Freight which has recently been purchased by CEVA and is hosted under another URL. Dell doesn't use eagle-freight.com and is too ignorant to update their automated system. I then called Dell and the rep that took the call just couldn't comprehend what I was telling her. She did confirm that my order had shipped and was through CEVA.com.

She also informed me that I wouldn't be able to check my tracking since they don't update the website.(Their customer service instills such little trust)

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

It's really glad to read about the following topic which has enhanced my knowledge regarding topic and plus has given alot of ideas which I can think on.

So I would say thank you to the blog owner for providing this amazing information.

#204996

I really liked your blog quite informative and interesting facts and figures you have discussed on your blog even the comments are very fruitful and helpful in enhancing the knowledge regarding the topic.