Product: Dell Inspiron 3000 Laptop Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:
2.1
Dell - Spent to hours on the chat/phone etc trying to get them to resubmit charges
Charge card for security reasons did not accept a charge and then Dell didn't try to resubmit it

I purchase a Dell laptop about 4 months ago and the video started going blank. I took it back where I purchased it and 5 weeks later NOTHING! I went on a chat session with Del...

Author
Product
Dell Inspiron 3000 Laptop
Review #1528443 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dell - Inspiron 3000 Laptop Review

I bought this Laptop for my children to do schoolwork. Advertised as 32 gigs which I thought would be big enough. A week after using it I get a message saying low disk space. Dell tells me that the 31 gig is part of the motherboard so I would need an external drive to make it work! It was around 15 days past the 30 day warranty so they wont refund my money. The customer service reps and a manger was rude and told us that no one would be calling us back or resolving our issue. I am appaled at how we are being treated.
Author
Product
Dell Inspiron 3000 Laptop
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Review #1003886 is a subjective opinion of poster.