Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I bought this Laptop for my children to do schoolwork.Advertised as 32 gigs which I thought would be big enough.

A week after using it I get a message saying low disk space. Dell tells me that the 31 gig is part of the motherboard so I would need an external drive to make it work! It was around 15 days past the 30 day warranty so they wont refund my money.

The customer service reps and a manger was rude and told us that no one would be calling us back or resolving our issue.I am appaled at how we are being treated.

Review about: Dell Inspiron 3000 Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell - Inspiron 3520 - Horrible Dell "I bought a dell laptop, Inspiron 3520, which has a display issue as seen in the picture below. Patiently I have been cooperating with dell technicians for the past 5..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Dell Computer - Fraud and Fiction Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more