Ordered ink from Dell on 5/10/2010 and the charge was taken out of my bank act that day.On 5/12/2010 same charge also taken out from Dell for same ink order.

Have been trying to get refund from them and they refuse to acknowledge they double billed me. I am on a forced disbility income and cannot just 'give away' money. Will NEVER buy anything Dell again and am spreading the word. They are crooks, stealing money from someone on a disbility income.

They are pathetic.Talked to over 14 representatives, many barely speaking English, and they are clueless regarding Customer service.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Beware Dell.com. Ship out a VIZIO TV different model when you bought on Cyber Monday 2013 website. Dell "I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless..." Read more Dell Computer - Fraud and Fiction Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..." Read more DELL 2nd hand external hard disk Dell "Firstly dell dont care about customer data. I have purchased Dell 1tb external hard disk in 2013 with stops working in November 2014 with out any physical damage. Dell replaced 1tb..." Read more Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Money Network - False Advertisment - Do not hold up their end of agreement Money Network "Received a post card in the mail to deposit $10 into a piggy bank named "holiday piggy" by certain times and receive $10 deposited into account from money network. Followed..." Read more Wallypark - Parking Wallypark "Never book with them I went on a trip on 9/28/2017 I got to the one in Illinois and upon arrival the ladies tell us that there website is down..." Read more Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield - Do your homework...Before signing on the dotted line!! Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield "You need to know, Four Seasons offices are owned and operated privately, so if you think that legitimatizes them, you have a false sense of security. Contract date: June 23,..." Read more