1.1
Ease of Use

Dell warranties mean nothing/Fortune 500 company shames them by doing the right thing. Read my other critiques and you’ll get a full sense of what I mean.

This is a company who took a product that was under warranty and refused to fix it. What they did, is make up some absurd reason like there’s a spill on the keyboard. There’s not, I would know. They said they had proof: pictures and engineers’ testimony.

They never produced any of these. Instead what they did is take a computer that had some was dysfunctional but operable (with great frustration) and then sent it back stone-cold dead. Here too Dell hasn’t taken responsibility, won’t even recognize the obligation. I was talking with the President of a company that very is high up on the Forbes 500 list (top 14%.).

He was so disgusted by Dell’s treatment of its consumers, that he, himself, gave me the money for the computer. He knows, as do you, that customers should not be treated the way Dell treats us. This is just an update. I plan to keep writing until December 31, 2017.

Here’s what I can say at this point emboldened by a very savvy business man. Do not buy Dell. I have since bought a Lenovo 920 and an HP360. These are superb laptops and Customer Service is outstanding.

Please pass this on through your social networks. Oh, and look at their website promotion below. Are you told what the warranty does and does not cover? Perhaps the way Dell manipulates its primary coverage the “extended” warranty means nothing as well.

Notice too that there is not one customer response indicating satisfaction with that warranty.

Dell can (and as we’ve seen will) fail to honor the obligations of its warranty. Past behavior is the best predictor of future performance.Warranty Extension | Dell United Stateshttps://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/warranty-renewal/ab/warranty-renewalWarranty Extension | Dell United StatesExtend or upgrade your limited hardware warranty or service contract online or over the phone to protect your in...

Review about: Dell Laptop Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Warranty is useless.

Comments