1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I'm in a bad spot

Ordered Dell PC from FingerHut basically rent to own.

First month system couldn't even type at times. Second month worse tried system restore. Wiped system including backup bootup.

Won't start . called Dell = they don't care.

FingerHut told me return for exchange. FingerHut wrote me they got laptop back after 2wks saying 'we don't care either we'll send it back to you and you pay us for the computer that don't work or we ruin your credit'.

I'm a couple weeks away from a late fee of $38. My account is empty. So even if I wanted to buy an ebay recovery disk to see if it works I cannot because I'm broke.

I don't know what to do

So far all I've done is write a complaint to FDIC.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of dell laptop from Dell. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dell to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dell for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1239980

I am the author.

This is was resolved by FingerHut.

Terribly disappointed in Dell.

When I first saw their commercials as a kid and it seemed all my classmates had one -- I wanted one too.

After reviews of my last major purchase proved less than useful, I dismissed warnings.

Now I frankly don't want to buy anything from anywhere.So few companies stand by their product(s) and in my experience none 100% of the time honor warranty .

Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1239435

Instead of going through FH and getting DELL neither believe in purchase refurnished less expensive and with

WARRANTIES- plural