4.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Hmm..I think I must write this review.

I make a lot of bad comments about services on websites. But, this is really different one! I am just too impressed with the DELL support! Seriously this is the best service I ever receive.

I have bought a new DELL Laptop last few months. And well, I got the motherboard blown and will not boot up at all - I think I put in a problematic part to the USB port and caused the motherboards to short. I called DELL up and receive a brand new motherboard replacement without question asked on second day and it is done in less and 20minutes! It really make me "wow" on the support.

And I tell everyone that I will buy my next laptop from DELL again.I always stick to ASUS before this no matter how my laptop goes bad new/old but after this experience, I decided that I need to buy DELL :)

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). usheauyun is overall satisfied with Dell. the best about dell laptop repair from Dell was product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Dell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments