Bought this monitor as of 12-5-12, tried to register this monitor and the India Dell Tech Support stated you need service tag to register it.India TS said, you need to go back to the store which is Best Buy and ask the store to find out why no service tag.

So, I went back to Best Buy and talk to Store Manager, we check all 20"- 24" LED monitors no service tags. After checking Dell notebooks and desktops they had service tags. I said to store manager I will call Dell Customer service the next day. I called Dell Customer Service and again got Dell India (in case nobody knows, these people don't understand English and cannot speak English which makes it very hard to communicate with these people) I went thru Four different phone transfers.

Fortunately, I found out that 25" inch and up monitors have service tags.

The last phone transfer India TS guy wanted me to wait to transfer to another phone transfer and I told him, I had it, this is ridiculous just to register a monitor.I told him, I am taking back this monitor back to the store for an exchange and will never ever buy a Dell product again.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Dell Provides Horrible Customer Service To Me! Dell "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..." Read more Dell - Bait and Switch Advertising Dell "I ordered the system with a spare AC Adapter and Battery which was displayed as a 9 cell battery. I got the system, and the AC adapter, but no..." Read more Bjs Wholesale Club - High Pressure, Misrepresentation, LIED TO Bjs Wholesale Club "We phoned BJ's on 2301 Taylor Road Cheapeake, VA prior to our visit to request information for a possible purchase. We provided the item number 608083 and requested any additional..." Read more Sky Waikiki - Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Sky Waikiki "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more Comcast - This is the crap I’m dealing with Comcast "Just so you can see, here’s the new update from my Xfinity app. This is what I’m dealing with all day everyday!!! NOTHING BUT BS!!! What Einstein is sitting in..." Read more Authorhouse - Disgusted Authorhouse "Nothing. That was the problem Authorhouse called me day and night telling me what they could do for me and my book. Because of the time difference U.K./U.S this was..." Read more