Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

My Business purchased a new Dell Precision 5510 in March of 2107.Received the invoice from Dell Finance well before the machine arrived.

I financed it knowing once they are paid everything goes through India for Customer support. Well The first machine has a bad mother board, so they sent a new mother board and a tech to install. That mother board again went bad so they shipped another machine that now needs to be set up again. Dells fix for this is take the hard drive out of the malfunctioning machine and install in the new one.

Not a good idea is it... I have now decided after reading all the complaints of Dell Customer support and shipping bad machines to people it is time to get my costs of setting up malfunctioning machine back from dell then ship them there two machines. Also I will not deal with India or China in reference to customer support. I want to deal with Americans...

Supervisor is supposed to get back to me about the IT set up fees I have accrued for the malfunctioning machine. When I receive my Funds I will return the two machines.

The malfunctioning one and the new one which is yet to be set up.So if you want your new computer manufactured in China, and your customer support in India, Buy Dell if you don't mind getting malfunctioning machines.

Review about: Dell Precision 5510 Laptop.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: My set up money returned to me of $487.50 for having a malfunctioning machine shipped to me. I do no longer want to have Dell Computers in my business as long as they are shipping malfunctioning machines form China and having there support in India.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Pennsylvania, United States #1318465

Just Had a conversation with Mark Ward He is a Solution Representative with Dell.

I mentioned my concerns and that I wanted my money back for having an IT Professional set up my new Laptop that was not manufactured properly and is malfunctioning.

Mark Ward Told me that receiving this money for having my computer set up by an IT Professional was not going to happen, Not a very good solution man is he..

Dear Dell Want your machines back, send me my money!!! $487.50

Go after my credit, you will be sued. Very easy solution

rollo2016