2.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

My Dell MFC (purchased 12/2015) stopped feeding documents correctly in the scanner a few weeks after warranty expired in 12/2016.Seems like the DADF roller is not coming down 4 out of 5 times to pull the paper in.

So, now having to use my 5 year old Brother MFC to scan. The Dell was supposed to be an "upgrade" for duplex capability, but can't seem to hold a candle to my brother printer. My brothers feed rollers are also wearing out, but that's how you expect Hardware to fail....gradually. Not weeks after warranty expires as with Dell!

I can understand electronics burning out in a flash, but mechanical parts should wear out over time, assuming no sudden damage.

But here we have this DADF failing 4 out of 5 times (so I know there is no major damage) a few weeks after warranty end.Not a happy Dell customer and will be gradually phasing out work HW from Dell to other firms who can still make complex hardware.

Review about: Dell H625cdw Printer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments