I purchased an all in one touch computer.The first night it crashed.

When you do a windows update, it crashes. I've had to reformat the hard drive 5 times now. Hate talking to Pakistans that do not speak clear English. I have spent days trying to resolve the issue.

They allows wants to experiment on my computer. I don't have the time or energy to continue to reformat the hard drive. I want a refund or mailed a new computer. They denied both request.

NEVER EVER BUY DELL. Their product is garbage.

I feel like just smashing this computer and just buying HP.I should have done that.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Beware Dell.com. Ship out a VIZIO TV different model when you bought on Cyber Monday 2013 website. Dell "I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless..." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Dell Computer - Fraud and Fiction Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more