Albuquerque, New Mexico
100% full Not resolved

My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days!They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!

Related: Dell is HORRIBLE Windows 10 compatability

The last time they left, we thought they fixed, but the next day, the "Space Bar" did not work, which created 200 character words?? Keep in mind, it worked fine before they arrived. This should have been a simple fix, but it has been 10 plus days, and NO contact from Dell. I have spent nearly 20 hours NOT working trying to have repaired.

This $700 laptop has cost me $$$$s and Dell does not care!

I was under warranty when this started and now I am not, so I suspect that they JUST DON'T CARE!I will eventually have fixed and donate and replace with a BETTER BRAND!!!!

Review about: Dell Inspiron 1520.

I didn't like: Escalation team non-existant.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dell Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Replace with NEW laptop based on such horrible service/ lack of promised kepted & time spent on phone!

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.