My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days!They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!
The last time they left, we thought they fixed, but the next day, the "Space Bar" did not work, which created 200 character words?? Keep in mind, it worked fine before they arrived. This should have been a simple fix, but it has been 10 plus days, and NO contact from Dell. I have spent nearly 20 hours NOT working trying to have repaired.
This $700 laptop has cost me $$$$s and Dell does not care!
I was under warranty when this started and now I am not, so I suspect that they JUST DON'T CARE!I will eventually have fixed and donate and replace with a BETTER BRAND!!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Escalation team non-existant
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Replace with NEW laptop based on such horrible service/ lack of promised kepted & time spent on phone!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Inspiron 1520
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "Where do I begin.... Pricing for the product was misrepresented. Purchase price was competitive and the product was purchased through internet shopping cart. A few days later, it was..."
- "Using Wal-Mart's on-line ordering system I ordered a $60 Net10 card to recharge my cell phone. The Card recharge code was supposed to be sent to me within 48 hours..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."