My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days!They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!

The last time they left, we thought they fixed, but the next day, the "Space Bar" did not work, which created 200 character words?? Keep in mind, it worked fine before they arrived. This should have been a simple fix, but it has been 10 plus days, and NO contact from Dell. I have spent nearly 20 hours NOT working trying to have repaired.

This $700 laptop has cost me $$$$s and Dell does not care!

I was under warranty when this started and now I am not, so I suspect that they JUST DON'T CARE!I will eventually have fixed and donate and replace with a BETTER BRAND!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of escalation team non-existant. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dell customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Dell needs to "replace with new laptop based on such horrible service/ lack of promised kepted & time spent on phone!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dell.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments