Albuquerque, New Mexico
100% full Not resolved

My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days!They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!

The last time they left, we thought they fixed, but the next day, the "Space Bar" did not work, which created 200 character words?? Keep in mind, it worked fine before they arrived. This should have been a simple fix, but it has been 10 plus days, and NO contact from Dell. I have spent nearly 20 hours NOT working trying to have repaired.

This $700 laptop has cost me $$$$s and Dell does not care!

I was under warranty when this started and now I am not, so I suspect that they JUST DON'T CARE!I will eventually have fixed and donate and replace with a BETTER BRAND!!!!

Review about: Dell Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Replace with NEW laptop based on such horrible service/ lack of promised kepted & time spent on phone!.

I didn't like: Escalation team non-existant.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Beazer Homes - Extremely upset Beazer Homes "Nothing but problem after problem. Customer service has been absolutely terrible! My wife and I completed the walk thru and over half the items were never fixed including the oil..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more