I placed an order with Dell with a discount code they emailed to me. a few days later, they cannot find the order. I placed it again, at a slightly higher price, but still with the discount - two days later they cannot find the order. I am told the orders never went through and are forever lost. I placed it a third time - oh the discount expired - but NOW they CAN place the order and I buy it at a higher price.

Three days later TWO computers show up on my front porch. Dell doesn't have an explanation why there are two, but they will knock $50 off the price if I keep the extra one! I say no.

That was several months ago.

Tried another system Monday - same *** story. Hours on the phone, transfered and dropped multiple times, asked for my name and order number OVER and OVER and OVER again.

How can they possibly stay in business?

Review about: Dell Laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

DELL 2nd hand external hard disk Dell "Firstly dell dont care about customer data. I have purchased Dell 1tb external hard disk in 2013 with stops working in November 2014 with out any physical damage. Dell replaced 1tb..." Read more Dell - Alienware Graphics Amplifier GTX 970 Bundle didn't include the GTX 970 Dell "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...." Read more Lenovo refuses to repair poor quality Thinkpad under warranty, refuses to honor onsite warranty despite claiming milspec Lenovo "My X1 Carbon is also developing similar hairline fissures. It has never been dropped and have always been careful. This points towards poor workmanship of the material not being durable..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more