Bought a new Dell Studio 1569 from Best Buy.The internal dvd player did not eject the disk or made a lot of noise when it did.

I took it back to Best Buy and the service personnel were able to remove the disk. Since I could not afford to be without my computer and did not use the CD drive very much, I choose to wait to send it back to Dell. When I finally sent it back, I explained that the CD would not eject. They have it for over a week and when I got it back, the drive seemed to work.

However, I now had a new problem with the mouse not working as times. The next time I tried to use it, the drive did the exact same thing. I could not get the cd out and it would not play. This internal drive that they put in my laptop was obviously faulty.

Now, it is just over a year old and Dell will not have anything to do with replacing my drive. I am sure I am not the only customer that has had these same problems. I would highly recommend staying away from Dell products - they do not stand behind them.

Never had these problems with my HP or Sony or Toshiba.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments