I have had good and bad with Dell.I have purchased 2 laptops in the last 4 years.

They usually come through. Well if you consider that through 2 computers, replacement ink, chargers (that weren't covered under warranty), extended warranties, I still owe Dell Preffered $1600.00. God how did I get into this. Late last year I purchased an extended warranty on my favorite laptop because I fear change.

$500.00 After about 3 charger cords it quit charging. I sent it to the repair and they said that their was physical damage and wouldn't be covered under the warranty I had purchased. I was assured that when I purchased this extended warranty that bar throwing it up against the wall that it would be covered. Anyway they wanted $375.00 to repair the mother board.

I told them NOOOOOOOO, I want to speak to someone in America. I am sorry I have problems with an American company, in our economy, sending work overseas when we need it here. Don't get me started, anyway they told me it doesn't matter where the call is made, same outcome. I am so pissed as soon as my computer comes in the mail, I am throwing it in the trash.

I will never, ever ever buy anything that is not maintained in our United States.

I know I will not find such a thing and it is sad.

Review about: Dell Laptop Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments