1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Purchased a Dell XPS 11 last August.Since then the computer has died three times and needed to have the motherboard and the power supply replaced.

If you call Dell you get a computer voice that just takes you around in circles for 20 minutes. Then when a live person comes on the line they are in India and you cannot understand them After that they pass you up to the division of your computer maker and instead of listening to your complaint they try to tell you that your computer works when its obvious it doesn't. After about an hour on the phone trying to be reasonable and explain the situation they (CSR) just hang up on you. So now I must start over trying to get my computer repaired or replaced.

Dell is incompetent, they make shoddy products and their customer service does not exist.

On top of that the people that can do something hide behind the scenes and refuse to come out and help you.This was the last thing I will ever purchase from Dell and I advise anyone considering one of their products to avoid them as much as possible.

Review about: Dell Technical Support.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: It was a laptop.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments