701 E Parmer Ln, Austin, TX 78753, USA
Ease of Use
Usability

The worst support ever If you have a dell don't buy on site support The make you ship it in and support is from India with people that cause more problems to your computer I can't contact Dell in Texas or any other us city all us numbers divert to India and they will not let you talk to anyone from the US.I have wasted many hours of my life that I will never get back.

At this time I have to thing to show for it but the a computer I can not use and I paid for support that I have not received. I have not yet received a call from the real DEll in Texas So I will not agree to closing the BBB complaint until I get a computer with Windows 10 and my office back. You want to delete everything on my computer to resolve the problem Dell has started on my computer. I want a refund of my service contract because I have an onsite contract that you can not fix.

I am not happy with the service I have received and not willing to waste another 4 to 10 hours on this patched computer. This computer was working with no problems before the hard drive crashed. And when I received it back I lost everything. So I was willing to work with Dell to get back to where I was.

After work with Dell for many hours on the phone, and sitting hours waiting for the process to complete, I at the end of my time to work on you terms. I will work on my terms as I said. I want Dell Texas to call me or I will meet some one from Dell at the Corp office in Round Rock Texas.  It is sad that a company in the USA has no phone # in the USA.

I have tried every phone # in Texas and it goes to India, and when I called the city of Round Rock, police department, and fire department, no one can contact Dell Texas. That is a sad day. This company has been taken over from a foreign company.  If you want to work with me, I want a new computer with and operating system installed that is known proven, not a patchwork of Windows 8 to 10 and a patchwork of drivers that has to be patched again and again.

If this is what I want and nothing more.My 40+ hours wasted on the computer is a big wast of my time and a new computer is the least Dell can do to pay me for the time I have wasted taking to a company that is no longer from TEXAS.

Review about: Dell Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Refund my on site service policy.

I liked: Pissed.

I didn't like: Dell support.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Joanne

My first home computer, 15-20 years ago, was a Dell.And that was the last time I bought a Dell product.

Had all these same problems. Finally wrote directly to Michael Dell. His admin. asst.

soon telephoned me. She suggested I just return the computer. She also stated she doesn't like computers and doesn't have one at home! Amazing, considering whom she works for.

Or worked for.

Not helpful whatsoever.

And it seems like Dell hasn't improved their service.smh