I just got off the phone with Dell Technical Support because my husband is having problems with is computer.The man was extremely rude to me.

I was very short with him because very time I call Dell Support I'm sent over to India where you can't understand anything they say to you. Dell was *** to do this.

I was willing to pay for a tech man to come out to my house tonight but he said that I dont have that option under my warrenty.If I'm going to pay for it does it matter if my warrenty wont pay for it.

Review about: Dell Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more DELL 2nd hand external hard disk Dell "Firstly dell dont care about customer data. I have purchased Dell 1tb external hard disk in 2013 with stops working in November 2014 with out any physical damage. Dell replaced 1tb..." Read more Dell Computer support is ineffective Dell "I am having a problem with or runaround with Dell customer support. 1) several attempts to resolve problems using "Chat" service were unsuccessful because the Chat service has been disabled..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - October 3rd 8:05 a.m. New Berlin Wisconsin Dunkin Donuts "I wish there was a rating lower than a one-star. This location deserves more than a zero it needs to be closed. When it comes to cleanliness customer service it..." Read more Bars Leaks - You destroyed my car Bars Leaks "Im a mechanic by trade. Boss recommended i try this over blue devil. My 2005 honda civic ex (beautiful car)(my first nice vehicle ive ever owned) had a very minor..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Camping World - Service a joke, lies, and unethical practices Camping World "2007 Winnebago Vista purchased August 2017 at camping world north Little Rock ark. Bad jacks and they knew about problem beforehand but did not tell us about. Slide out dry..." Read more