A Dell technician took control of my computer to program in a driver for a docking station and left it totally broke down.This computer was in perfect operating condition with no problems.

Then the Dell technician said take it some where a pay to get it fixed. I told Dell they need to fix it, replace it, or pay me for it because they broke it and they said no. There are laws in this country about breaking some ones property and then running away. I can't get a way with it so why should Dell.

The lawsuit is filed and the papers are on the way to be served to Dell.I just don't see how this is good for Dell's name or good for business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dell laptop repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4500. Dell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell laptop repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dell.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments

Beware Dell.com. Ship out a VIZIO TV different model when you bought on Cyber Monday 2013 website. Dell "I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Dell "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more