A Dell technician took control of my computer to program in a driver for a docking station and left it totally broke down.This computer was in perfect operating condition with no problems.

Then the Dell technician said take it some where a pay to get it fixed. I told Dell they need to fix it, replace it, or pay me for it because they broke it and they said no. There are laws in this country about breaking some ones property and then running away. I can't get a way with it so why should Dell.

The lawsuit is filed and the papers are on the way to be served to Dell.I just don't see how this is good for Dell's name or good for business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dell laptop repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4500. Dell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dell laptop repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dell.

Had an Experience with Dell?

Comments